REASONS TO BOOK WITH BLUE HAWAII VACATIONS, INC.
1. We have been booking Hawaii Vacations ONLY for over a decade. This allows us to sell at a large volume, giving us great rates and better buying power. Since we have only one product to sell, we should have everything "down pat" by now. If you are in doubt, check out our record with the Hawaii Better Business Bureau.
2. We offer great personal service, and we are still small enough that the same agent can assist you throughout your vacation. Most of our agents now live in Hawaii, or have lived in Hawaii and worked for us there before moving back to the U.S. Mainland. The few that have not lived in Hawaii have visited all of the islands and been trained extensively. We have placed agents on the Mainland in different time zones in order to provide phone coverage 14 hours a day, 7 days a week. We hate the answering machine as much as you do!
3. We have one of the largest inventories of Hawaii hotels and condos, and more room/condo categories than anyone on the Internet. Our prices are constantly lower and our service is superior. We will always match or beat any published available commissionable rate on accommodations.
4. Most of our airline tickets are refundable. Our tickets can be cancelled for a $150 per ticket penalty, unless otherwise noted. Some folks consider this a minor problem until something comes up that they did not plan on, and then it's a major problem. Our packages can be held up to 45 days from the travel date with a small deposit. We allow one change without a fee until this time, based on availability and price at the time of the change. Check prices on other websites for unrestricted tickets. If you purchase travel protection for your vacation, we only insure for the amount of penalty you incur instead of the full amount of your vacation. This saves you many dollars spent on unnecessary coverage.
5. After reading all of the above, if you are still not sure we are the Company to book your Hawaii Vacation or Honeymoon. I would like to thank you for your time spent visiting our website and giving us the opportunity to tell you about our Company. We wish you Aloha and a wonderful trip to our beautiful home called Hawaii!
Thomas Low, President
Blue Hawaii Vacations, Inc.